Norwich Decking Co
Timber decking is a relatively new ‘lifestyle’ concept for the UK – and has become a widespread alternative to traditional hard terraces and patios. One of the strongest themes in contemporary landscaping is that of the ‘new garden’; whereby the exterior is to be treated as an ‘outside room’. In this context, timber decking is an excellent way of extending the living space of a building – outdoors.
Timber decking harnesses the potential of sloping, undulating or uneven garden terrain. And additionally, elevated or split level decks can be created on level ground to create new dimensions to your garden, giving it a unique look.
How long will timber decking last?
Timber decking can last over 10 years with the proper care and maintenance. timber holds up well when installed maintained correctly.
What are the benefits of timber decking?
Timber decking provides a comfortable surface for walking, sitting and even lying on . A timber deck gives a high aesthetic appeal in harmony with your garden and nature. iIt is also great to conceal unsightly necessities such as inspection covers and drains. Also aving a timber deck installation reduces excavation and ground work preparation in comparison to patios.
How long will composite decking last?
What are the benefits of composite decking?
Decking Installation Norwich
Norwich Decking Co, fit both Hard & Softwood decking boards. Depending on the garden, terrace or rooftop we can provide and install the most suitable timber decking to fit the surroundings, preference, and budget. Timber decking offers a warm natural feel to any property or workplace.
I had my timber decking replaced by Norwich Decking Company, the job Barry and his team done is excellent If you are having decking installed I constantly recommend Norwich Decking Co. WE SOLVE ALLMr Browne - Norwich
I would like to say that my wife and I are incredibly impressed by Norwich Decking Company.
They are professional and meticulous in the designs that we requested, The deck is stunning and the materials used are of an great quality..
MR & Mrs Hamilton
Norwich Decking Company.
If you are planning on installing some new decking in your garden area but are unsure about what material is right for you, then why not ask Norwich Decking Co. about the various types of wooden decking available?.
A new decking area can be a great addition to your back or front garden, providing extra space for entertaining guests, a dining area, or simply a spot to lounge and relax in.
Decking is usually fitted as a raised platform (including stairs and security railing) directly onto the back of your property, designed to be a transitional space between the home and the actual garden itself.
There are a number of decking materials to choose from but wooden decking remains the most popular choice – and for good reason too. Here at Norwich Decking Co. we offer numerous styles and variations.
Whatever your personal style there is sure to be one to suit you.
We’re here to help, so please find the most relevant way to get in touch below.
Updated 6th January 2021
WE ARE OPEN
Following the UK Government’s announcement about how restrictions will change from 4th January, together with industry guidance we remain open for business and are able to continue to install products and offer sales and survey appointments in all areas of Norfolk. All of this activity is carried out following the Governments stringent guidelines. You can read about how we are managing this below.
How we are making our service safer for everyone
Our consultants will be meticulous when visiting customer homes, but you can discuss exactly how you would like your visit to be conducted in advance. On the day of the visit, we have introduced the following measures…
- Firstly, consultants will only attend if they and their household are symptom free for a minimum of 14 days. If there’s any sign they have been in contact with the virus, they are required to self-isolate and won’t carry out visits until safe to do so.
- We’ll be in touch on the day of your consultation to confirm that you and your household are also symptom free. If you or any member of your household has any symptoms the visit will not go ahead, but we can re-arrange your consultation if necessary.
- We can discuss how you would like the consultation to be conducted, with discussions taking place in the garden for instance.
- Every consultant will be equipped with protective clothing such as disposable gloves and masks and will also bring their own hand sanitiser.
- Product samples will be disinfected thoroughly before and after every visit and you’ll be asked to wear sanitary gloves if you wish to handle them.
- Every consultant will observe strict social distancing throughout the visit and stay at least 2m away. You can even expect a friendly wave instead of a handshake.
- Finally, consultants will clean and disinfect any surfaces in your home they have touched before leaving.